Please be advised that all material on this blog is protected under copyright laws



August 11, 2010

Hunted Connection I

I had quoted Rumi. A line of hope from an elegant poet.
In a flash, he responded with the very next line from the same piece.
There had been no time to google or research....
I quoted the next line.
His immediate response, to complete the poem, was to seal our friendship.

"Those beautiful words we said to one another
are hidden in the secret heart of heaven.
One day, like the rain, they will pour
our love story all over the world" Rumi
Agasp with delight I watched his next message come in:
"I love Rumi! How do you come to know him?"
Indeed he seduced me with medieval poetry...

His appearance and persona upon the profile I was privy to, the only place I had access to view him, did not match the beautiful script, the inspiring conversation, the thrill of communicating with the friend I now had. We clearly both loved chatting to one another.
I had no real idea what he looked like nor what he really did. As he didn't of me.

From the beginning ours was a meeting of presence, a dance in the ecstacy of the extraordinary.
The man I did not believe existed was peacably, presently arriving...

No comments: