Please be advised that all material on this blog is protected under copyright laws



March 27, 2012

How does one describe the diversity...?


A few weeks ago I taught a course in facilitating healing through Quantum BioEnergetics International 
( www.qbihealing.com )
Sadly, a few weren't up to being professionally accredited just yet (as happens in real courses).

The reaction of one man's disappointment upon receipt of this news was several very long, foul, personally attacking emails to me specifically, including several curses upon my husband, all ending in "we've spent many lives together and we'll be together again" threads...

Just got news that a beautiful lady also attending, who had a profound session as I was demonstrating on her, after years of trying, fell pregnant only days later. In her words, "I'm positive this baby has finally come along as a result of the healing I received. Meeting Melissa has had a tremendous impact on me. Particularly seeing the deep integrity that drives her..."

How does one describe the diversity of the incredible people I'm privileged to meet, teach and serve? 

ps. I LOVE doing what I'm here to do :) MHH


No comments: