Please be advised that all material on this blog is protected under copyright laws



September 24, 2011

Restore the Masculine

Just wrote this as a comment in a massive thread debating sexism.
What are your thoughts?

"Both men & women are essential & irreplaceable in the balance of humanity. Both have their roles. Both equally important & neither cannot survive without the other.
Recent decades has seen a damaging demoralization of the masculine in the name of an equally imbalanced "feminism" creating a strange, displaced mutant sexualism in society.
I am a lady: I have been an officer in the military, I am a mother, I head up an international company, I am wife.
Being woman does not make me weak.
Being strong does not make me "man" either.
I am woman because the balance of my presence is Man.
As such, let the masculine restore."

MHH

No comments: