Please be advised that all material on this blog is protected under copyright laws



June 26, 2010

The Hunted Connection - Introduction

So many times I have gone to pen to write a piece about my incredible partner. Poetic, explanatory, argumentative, indulgent... regardless they remain unfinished and incomplete. So many semi drafts & scraps of paper escaping the pages of the present journal (in which all of my pieces tend to birth from) sadly can all be filed under "unfinished" as the journey's pace has too rapidly outrun the piece. Evolving alongside one other, continuing to grow together, these pieces rapidly fell to "outdated" even "obsolete".
Yet for however long this chapter is shared by my mighty man and I, I strongly feel it is a journey to be shared with all...for it is utterly extraordinary.
Making peace with my own expectations of self I have come to accept that in small piece, brief paragraph, even unfinished verse, I will share this with you :)
This series will be known as
"The Hunted Connection"
Each piece merely numbered prior to title so if the romantic in the audience needs to follow the order of the journey, they may :)
To quote Rumi, in the very same verse that graciously introduced my mighty man and I to one another :
"Those beautiful words we said to one another
are hidden in the secret heart of heaven.
One day, like the rain, they will pour
our love story all over the world"
Indeed, this verse is how we met.
Come with us...
Melissa Hocking 2010

No comments: